GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried this there Ecotec Valve?. I have heard some good reports on Fuel economy and impoved Acceleration. Any comments.

PaulP.

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tin,
Surely it can't be!!!, How can someone deceive another person with claims of an extra 100bhp!!!!!!!!!! for omly a fiver. Hows the mods coming along?.

PaulP.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Paul

Worked a treat on my old Primera, just I cant squeak like a guinea pig, so didnt wana risk it just in case....

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tony,
Didn't you fancy fitting it to your Skyline then?, Did you by any chance write something on Ecoteks Forum?. Your name seems to ring abell, You said you were getting a Skyline and would let them know!!!.

PaulP.

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ecotec

Jon,
Oh you are pesamistic, Why don't you beleive in these modern appliances. If they were that good they would be fitted to all cars, But cost prevents it!!!!!!!!. Are well, Better put my cash away then. Any mods that are maybe free!!!.

PaulP.

P.S Enjoy your break, I bet you are dying to get to work tomorrow!!!!!!!.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Paul

Yeah that was me.....

I am thinking about it still - just worried sumat will go BANG....

Im having to get a new Exhaust Manifold fitted (cracked) and then Rod will erm tweak her a bit to increase boost, so when thats done I might consider it again...

·
Registered
197 Posts
Hehe....cheers dude...I am actually!!! (sad old git)

....for free mods, just take a day off and check out the thread(on SDU) lol

Take care buddy

Jon.

·
Registered
197 Posts
When SDU has resurfaced from it's self-destruct frenzy
....yeah, it's getting a little bit anally retentive down there at the moment.......so much for the laid-back antipodean attitude.....:(
(methinks someone is having kittens over the cost of the venture....)
Ah well.....

Take care Scottish dude...

Jon.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts