GTR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Vendor
12,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys

we are now able to reflash Japanese OEM R32/33 GTR ECU's. The mail-order service takes 7 days. Stage 1 reflashes are for 98Ron UK Fuel with the relevant ignition/fueling mods so you can run your car on most fuel types without the risks associated with running japanese maps. Suitable to 1.2b but equally happy at .9b this UK map really makes a huge difference.

UK Fuel R34 ECU reflashes are on the way.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
358 Posts
Hi mate,

Tell me more about the reflashed r33 ecus, whar are included in the stage 1 (downpipes etc?)?

How do these compair to the middlehurst/abbys 360/400 ecus!?
What are the price?

BR, Stefan

·
Vendor
12,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi mate,

Tell me more about the reflashed r33 ecus, whar are included in the stage 1 (downpipes etc?)?

How do these compair to the middlehurst/abbys 360/400 ecus!?
What are the price?

BR, Stefan
Hi Stefan

i've had no real experience of the makes you mention so its hard to compare them unless i can see one in the flesh. I can only say they must all be fairly similar.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Hi Stefan

i've had no real experience of the makes you mention so its hard to compare them unless i can see one in the flesh. I can only say they must all be fairly similar.
Hey,

Okay, not easy to know.

What are they mapped for (downpipes etc?), what do I need to bennefit from them?

How much do they cost?

BR, Stefan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.