GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so I bought this a few weeks ago from the classifieds on here, came to use it for the first time today and couldn't connect to it. turns out is only suitable for apple devices and im on android , do I need to sell it on or can it be made to work of my s6.

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
If you’re car is running a stand-alone ecu such as syvecs it will have difficulty connecting.
Try turning off any other Bluetooth device connected to the car prior to connecting the dongle.

·
Registered
55 Posts
so I bought this a few weeks ago from the classifieds on here, came to use it for the first time today and couldn't connect to it. turns out is only suitable for apple devices and im on android , do I need to sell it on or can it be made to work of my s6.

The dongle might need charging, I have one in mine and it didn’t connect at first until I plugged it in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
The dongle might need charging, I have one in mine and it didn’t connect at first until I plugged it in

Dongle doesn’t need charging as some may think; once connected to the obd port as a power source, it’s ready to go.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Dongle doesn’t need charging as some may think; once connected to the obd port as a power source, it’s ready to go.

What is the micro USB port on it used for then? I couldn’t connect to mine until it was connected

1 - 8 of 8 Posts