GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Vendor
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's that time of year again when the world's biggest car show, SEMA, takes place in Las Vegas from the 5th - 8th of November.

For any car enthusiast the SEMA show is an incredible event, stunning show cars, latest product releases and new technology all in one place. Speaking to some of our customers this week it would appear that quite a few UK owners will be travelling over as well.

This will be the 4th year we have been to SEMA but this year will be a little different. As ECUTEK's largest GTR dealer and development partner we have been asked to take part in their dealer training and presentation at the Trump Hotel. The big news is that ECUTEK will be rolling out the details of the new Phase 4 updates!

To celebrate the success ECUTEK have had with the GTR platform and their exciting new features they would like to invite all end users and dealers to their evening poolside party. This will take place on the 6th November at the Trump Hotel where they will be providing drinks and food available from 6:30pm.

It would be great to catch up with any UK owners making the trip and to meet with fellow ECUTEK dealers and enthusiasts to talk about all things GTR.
:)

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
now that looks like one hell of a holiday!

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
It's that time of year again when the world's biggest car show, SEMA, takes place in Las Vegas from the 5th - 8th of November.

For any car enthusiast the SEMA show is an incredible event, stunning show cars, latest product releases and new technology all in one place. Speaking to some of our customers this week it would appear that quite a few UK owners will be travelling over as well.

This will be the 4th year we have been to SEMA but this year will be a little different. As ECUTEK's largest GTR dealer and development partner we have been asked to take part in their dealer training and presentation at the Trump Hotel. The big news is that ECUTEK will be rolling out the details of the new Phase 4 updates!

To celebrate the success ECUTEK have had with the GTR platform and their exciting new features they would like to invite all end users and dealers to their evening poolside party. This will take place on the 6th November at the Trump Hotel where they will be providing drinks and food available from 6:30pm.

It would be great to catch up with any UK owners making the trip and to meet with fellow ECUTEK dealers and enthusiasts to talk about all things GTR.
:)

NOW WHY THE HELL DON'T THE GTROC PLAN A TRIP TO THIS ???? (at least the Yanks speak a form of English !!)

·
Registered
337 Posts
Can just see Merv with a set of Pink Sunglasses on and 2 ladies on his arm walking around the Party :D :smokin:

Ian, What about an AutoSport Party, or are the Brits not good enough anymore!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I plan on being in Las Vegas on the 6th November Ian - this is a massive bonus as I was completely unaware the show was on. How do we book for the Trump Hotel?

·
Registered
186 Posts
I've just got back from Vegas today,(JetSki world championships)great weather, great entertainment! I thought SEMA was trade only?

3,665 Posts
Can just see Merv with a set of Pink Sunglasses on and 2 ladies on his arm walking around the Party :D :smokin:

Ian, What about an AutoSport Party, or are the Brits not good enough anymore!
Merv with his ginger beard and Pink glasses LOL

·
Vendor
480 Posts
Sounds like a great trip/opportunity and a show which I will certainly get round to going to at some point!
(Although does sound like one of [email protected] 'business trips' ;) )

1 - 20 of 20 Posts