GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Yep, it is due in the next release from Ecutek. Uses similar setting to the launch control where the throttle body stays closed and boost is built then when released the throttles open up.

·
Premium Member
2,523 Posts
I've tried it and it took .3 off my 0-60 time compared to LC5, much better traction off the line

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Isn't that BOTL, Dylan? Not the rolling launch?

·
Premium Member
2,523 Posts
Apologies yes BOTL, I'm getting mixed up with all these LC versions.....

·
Premium Member
2,523 Posts
PS I'll read the link!

·
Premium Member
2,523 Posts

·
Registered
6,549 Posts
I have been tempted many a times to think sod it just get it moded but then when I hear about gearbox issues it puts me off and also I think it's time to park it up for the winter and let it hibernate till the good weather and by then it'll be close to the warranty expiry date also

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Been testing Racerom phase 4, an incredible effort from the EcuTeK team.

Set the ECU to a mapswitch mode that has the feature enabled.
Manually select the gear you want to launch/run in.
Optionally turn off factory traction control.
Drive the vehicle at your roll speed, switch on the cruise control and set it.
Floor the accelerator pedal to activate the feature (ECU will retard timing to build boost, cruise control will continue to hold the speed).
Press the cancel button to turn off the cruise control, car will launch.

Other features include Engine Oil pressure logging and custom map input (So we can do an oil pressure trip like syvecs).

Rear tyres light up when rolling antilag is released

We have 1.1 bar pre throttle and 0.6bar in the Inlet Manifold.

In the instance that the Rolling antilag its released the torque goes from 80 to 644NM over 235ms (0.2 second)

Currently out in Vegas, tested on a few GT-R's works perfectly. If anyone wants more info, let me know. It's currently still in testing, due to be released after SEMA.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts