GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all some advice about ecutek..i have upgraded to a 2018 model.. I have the dongle still from my old car.. I would like to load up ecutek to the new car but don't wish to remap the engine at this time, only want all the other diagnostic facilities.. This unit was supplied by ben linney..

·
Registered
314 Posts
Congrats dinny. Probably best speak to Ben, he's done hundreds. Or a quick phone call to ecutek in the UK.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ECUTECK

congrats dinny. Probably best speak to ben, he's done hundreds. Or a quick phone call to ecutek in the uk.

ok thats what i will do .. Had to buy before the 31 first due to ye all leaving the euro...gone but not forgotten comes to mind

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ECUTECK

think you will need to buy two new licenses (ecu+tcm). Ben linney will know for sure.
many thanks for the advice,no money for luxuries after the car purchase.....for a bit ha ha

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
many thanks for the advice,no money for luxuries after the car purchase.....for a bit ha ha
jUST FOR INFO, WAS ON TO BEN LINNEY .. THE ANSWER TO THE QUESTION IS WITHOUT GOING DOWN A NEW MAP ETC YOU CAN CONNECT ECUTEK AND IT WILL DO CLUTCH RELEARN, AND FAULT INVESTIGATION ETC NO COST INVOLVED

1 - 6 of 6 Posts