GTR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In school recently we had to do a task online about why combustion engine cars are useless, and how much better electric cars are.

No actual pollution levels OR anything about how driving style affect it.

And nothing about how toxic battery chemicals are, or where the electricity comes from, OR the pollution from the factories.

And most people at school that know I am a car person think I am some horrible human who doesn't believe in climate change.

I don't use Air Conditioning.
I pick up my rubbish, as well as stuff on the ground.
At least I am self aware of most of my problems.
I do my work, and do other group members work because I feel bad for them.
At least, I know I can drive a manual when will I get my license.
AND GUESS WHO WILL PROBABLY HAVE TO BE THEIR UNPAID CHAUFFEUR BECAUSE I AM THE ONLY "FRIEND" THAT HAS ANY SKILL AT DRIVING BEYOND GOING FORWARD, STOPPING, AND CLAIMING EVERYONE ELSE ON THE ROAD CAN'T DRIVE?

:double-finger::double-finger::double-finger::double-finger::double-finger::double-finger::double-finger:

At least I have a few friends who understand, I guess.

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
In school recently we had to do a task online about why combustion engine cars are useless, and how much better electric cars are.

No actual pollution levels OR anything about how driving style affect it.

And nothing about how toxic battery chemicals are, or where the electricity comes from, OR the pollution from the factories.

And most people at school that know I am a car person think I am some horrible human who doesn't believe in climate change.
KNEW you were a school kid! :chuckle:

That said, I couldn’t agree more with what you just said about electric car CRAP! :bowdown1:

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
KNEW you were a school kid! :chuckle:

That said, I couldn***8217;t agree more with what you just said about electric car CRAP! :bowdown1:

I never denied it!:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

Finally something we can agree on!:chuckle::chuckle:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts