GTR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i was wondering if anyone knew of an electronic thinggy which monitors things such as Boots AIR/fuel ratio Exhaust temp(all the things needed to stop the thing blowing up). i dont want lots of gauges, so you are my last hope(help):(

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanx m8, but is there a english bersion to that site, i cant understand a thing
thanx:rolleyes:

·
Registered
249 Posts
Crail..

Haven't made it up there yet - only got the Skyline a few weeks ago ! I'm sure I'll venture up there at some point though. It's finished for this year though isn't it ??
How many other Skylines are around Scotland - any idea ??
(I know of 5 !!)

:)

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hi at the mo i have got 2. R32GTS-T and a R32GTS4 , theres a black R33GTSt that goes up usualy, theres marks flippy R33 GTSt and the obvious 1000BHP yelly R33 but there are two that go to star performance on rolling road shoot out days both white R33 GTRs, and recently i seen a R33 in cowdenbeeth,rosyth area. can i ak were you go to get your servicing and parts from:smokin:

·
Registered
249 Posts
Servicing...

Not had a service done yet, but had some other work done at Outrun in Falkirk. Will probably use them for servicing too, as they seem to know their way around the Skyline (they run a white R33 and a Red R34 themselves).
Where do you go ??

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I go to a palce called The Garage , its marks place in wishaw, he's the one with the Flippy colured 400BHP R33GTst, he nows his stuff and hes cool to get on with :cool: , whats the garage in falkirk called?:p
sorry just noticed the name of the garage in your post.
whats the spec of your mota

·
Registered
249 Posts
My mota..

It's a midnight purple R33 GTR V spec. 2.7 litre, steel bottom end and head gaskets, steel turbos (good for 1.3 bar :eek: ), HKS boost controller, HKS springs, HKS induction... ummmm... think that's about it ! I want to get it on the rollers to see what it's putting out, but must be mid 400's I'd have thought. Guy who owned it before me reckoned 480, but I doubt that on std injectors and intercooler. Who knows - I may be pleasantly surprised ??!!??
A fun car either way ! ;)

·
Registered
249 Posts
It came from Cupar and it's a jap car. Had to spend a bit of money on it when I first got it, but it's good now :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts