GTR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, I have been out in my car today, filled up with petrol stopped somewhere and when I started my car the warning triangle was there

And my Engine management light was on in the bottom right of the instrument cluster, the warning said "Engine management malfunction please visit dealer".

The car drove spot on no different prior to this, when I drove back the 10 miles I drove off boost,

Has anybody had this? could it be something simple,

I am based in Essex and only have free time to go somewhere on next Saturday any suggestions?

thanks

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Have you got the Ecutek cable to clear or read the fault.
Youve got a GTR guru in the Essex area that a few people use,
Sure its not too much to worrie about,

Goldie

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Sorry mate,
I only use Litchfield.. Long way from kent but worth the travel.
Only one person touches the Car that way theres no finger pointing,

Goldie

·
Premium Member
2,027 Posts
Try Sly @ KaizerMotors, very very knowledgable on Nissans and GTR. Check the traders section, he's also authorised to carry out litchfield upgrades too.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Try Sly @ KaizerMotors, very very knowledgable on Nissans and GTR. Check the traders section, he's also authorised to carry out litchfield upgrades too.
Thats who i was thinking of.
Got a good rep with my friends

Goldie

·
Registered
470 Posts
If you want to pop it down to us next Saturday il clear the code for you and see what it is.
Don't want anything for it, it maybe something very simple were only in Southend but I'm away on the nismo event in Germany tomorrow and won't be back till Thursday so drop me a pm if you want to pop down

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If you want to pop it down to us next Saturday il clear the code for you and see what it is.
Don't want anything for it, it maybe something very simple were only in Southend but I'm away on the nismo event in Germany tomorrow and won't be back till Thursday so drop me a pm if you want to pop down
Thank you thats a kind gesture that I may take you up on, I dont mind paying for your time either. Im not to far from Southend,

1 - 9 of 9 Posts