GTR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got this reply tonight
hello mate, sorry dont get on this forum much. i have the tracking number here, was sent when a couple of days after payment. (along with lots of other stuff)

been so ****ed around lately with royal mail, had two of my own items not turn up too. i havnt got a problem with returning the money if you want via paypal but if you do recieve the item will you assure me you will return it as im constantly getting mugged over by people via paypal.

thanks alot aaron

·
Premium Member
5,955 Posts
it's not the end till you get the item or the cash back....

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
But on the good sign he has replied to you.. but like above not the end till money or the goods are in your hand...

·
Registered
8,546 Posts
I'm obviously lost on this one......anyone care to post a link to the main thread on this??

After reading the first post I'm thinking..WTF????????

TT

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Any joy with the outcome, Bernie?
no mate, gave him the benefit of the doubt he emailed saying he would return me the money, nothing, i have emailed him probably over 10 times got the bank involved and now they have got paypal involved. i have given him all the chances i could, three months has passed and nothing, i know where he lives now and suspect i may visit that locality in the near to future. i dont like being ripped of and my wrath can be bad..bernie..rant over.

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
no mate, gave him the benefit of the doubt he emailed saying he would return me the money, nothing, i have emailed him probably over 10 times got the bank involved and now they have got paypal involved. i have given him all the chances i could, three months has passed and nothing, i know where he lives now and suspect i may visit that locality in the near to future. i dont like being ripped of and my wrath can be bad..bernie..rant over.

Sounds like you've been very patient so far, and it looks like he's a ****ing clown anyway, judging by other peoples dealings with him.

Should get plod on the case, though they are next to useless unless they are fleecing motorists.

Good luck anyway :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts