GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks

Endless and us have been in contact since the recent purchase of the Endless R33 Drag car, and Im pleased to say their R32 drag GTR is now up for sale, and they will completly rebuild the Engine for the buyer with photos to show work all for the special price after the pictures

Brief specification:
Trust 2.7L complete engine
Trust TD06-25G ×2
RH9 cross mission
surge tank
90mm throttle
Drag suspension (Custom) SPL
Bosch fuel pump ×2,
trust 4 layer intercooler,
injector 1000cc
HKS F-CON Vpro
line lock
Recaro only the driver's seat
0-400m 9.361 on road tires.

Price in Yen: 2,500,000 shipped to EU:clap: :clap:

·
Registered
930 Posts
the engine bay and interior look abit poo.very good price though what other charges would there be?
could this car be used on the road ok?

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
The interior is that off a drag car, and does depend on what you call driven on road ok, I would not use on the road, but there are others that would and do, I imagine the car would not drive very nice (The road noise and fuel pumps would soon get on your nerves) very loud.

However with a bit of TLC and some good secondhand parts, you could have a nice R32 with interior replaced, and I would advise adding airfilters if used on road, power will drop alot, so closer to 900hp with air filters.

Import duty is 10%
VAT 17.5%

You also have other charges,

Port handling fees in UK (Around 60GBP + VAT)
Port Insurance in UK (Around 60GBP + VAT)
Customs clearance fee (Around 60GBP + VAT)

·
Registered
25,945 Posts
as above, depends what your needs are i suppose

if its just 1/4 mile then jobs a good'un

looks quite tired though hvae to say , engine bay looks a bag of bolts :(

dont mean to sound negative, just looks like the millennium falcon "its got it where it counts kid"

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
as above, depends what your needs are i suppose

if its just 1/4 mile then jobs a good'un

looks quite tired though hvae to say , engine bay looks a bag of bolts :(

dont mean to sound negative, just looks like the millennium falcon "its got it where it counts kid"
I Agree car looks slightly dated, but like we said, its a drag car, its cheap and more importantly Endless are taking 2 weeks to compleatly rebuild the Engine, this car ran the 9.3sec pass last month at Sendai and finished 5th over all.

Do you think this car is a good buy for this price, considering the work it will have done? I think its a good buy for this money and I will make sure the fcon is unlockled.

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
mother of god, I've got the equivalent of 3,000,000yen sunk into my R32 and it ain't half as nice or as fast!!

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Its looking about £14000 to your door! Yes its looking a bit tired but for that price with the engine rebuild and so long as everythink on the car is working OK its a steal!
Im personally building a R32 GTR to 600bhp and its going to cost about £10000 for the rebuild and thats with mates rates! This is sure to be pushing over 800bhp.

Im sure someone will see sense in this and snap it up.

Good Luck with the sale, would be nice to see another low 9sec car.

Baz

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
bet the engine bay will look tons better once the rebuild is done.

-is the ATTESA still intact/in place/operational?
-I'm assuming the car has, uh, Endless brakes? what system?

·
Registered
159 Posts
You have pm, god it need's a loving home.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
PM Sent

Endless atold me they have a new OS sequential transmission, OS triple plate clutch that they can fit to the car if the new owner desires it.

Price with New OS sequential and clutch

Yen: 3,500,000

1 - 20 of 29 Posts