GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a set of endless 6 pots (non inch-up) which came as a kit with floating discs.

basically my discs and bells are now worn out, does anyone know if any other manufacturers discs will fit my calipers?

i dont really want floating discs and i dont want to pay the high price for endless discs (as they only make floating type for my car).

thanks

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
It might be worth trying GT-Culture, they had some GTC 2 piece rotors made by endless a while back, (I bought some). And they weren't floating and were actually quite reasonable price wise. They may not have any left but they might be able to advise you as to your options?
;)
bob

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
I can probably find you some discs, but you would be lucky if you didn't have to have custom bells machined up to fit them. Custom bells are about 90 quid each. To progress further than mere discussion i would need a sample disc and bell for a few days, or proper engineering drawings of them.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
petter, do you know if wilwood discs would actually fit my callipers?

chris, i would get some made, but only as a last resort if i cannot find any info on other discs that fit, is there no way of telling, i mean after all this a std disc might even fit.

or i bite the bullet and buy endless ones for £900!! :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts