GTR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Unfortunately i have to sell my T90R 850ps rated turbo. Due to being made redundant the end of last year times have become increasingly difficult financially. So I have to sell this turbo :bawling: I dont want to believe you me, as im still wanting to go the rb30 route, but as you can imagine the whole redundancy thing means i have to give up certain items ive worked damn hard for. Anyhow There is a thread on the turbo i posted mid last year called i think " i beileve first in the uk" or something of that description.

I wont entertain silly offers but i am open to them. Offers in the region of £1500

The turbo hasnt been fitted to the car its only been taken out the box to be inspected, all parts required are there.

Cheers
:bawling:

Sorry i forgot to mention that this turbo is for a single conversion bought for my R33 GTR. This turbo is bigger and better than T04z.

And just to clear a few things up. Parts required are just the turbo and gasket no manifold.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just been shown this,

Very very sorry to hear about your circumstances Craig, I hope things get better for you and wish you all the best in the future,

Rick
Rick i really dont want to do this and trying to find any other alternative so i dont have to sell this turbo

1 - 9 of 9 Posts