GTR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all, I thought I would post up a pic of my engine bay as I've changed a few bits after my engine rebuild.
I put a ARC induction box from on Newera which I think looks lovely :)

I still need to get the cam covers sorted but not doing that until i'm sure the engine has run in and OK. I also need to adjust some of the crankcase breathers which come from the bottom of the engine.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeh, as soon as I painted it red I regretted it.
I agree black would look good, I still need to decide what colour to do the cams covers as well.

Any ideas?

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Very clean and nice mate, a garage defens radiator shroud would set it off nicely as well.Love the ARC airbox I'm planning on getting that as well!
Thanks man, I can't justify the cost of the cooling panels. I was making my own at one point.
The ARC box is the only intake I have found which makes any attempt to prevent the hot air in the engine bay from going into the air intake. Well worth getting one, post up a pic when you get it.

·
Registered
3,856 Posts
Minus that strut brace I think the bay looks tidy.. A cooling panel would tidy things up a bit for sure.. I need to get cracking with my engine bay!!

·
Registered
25,945 Posts
do it in black or go HKS Kansai always a nice touch or Mines, Omori, Do Luck, Cusco carbon etc

load of braces to set it off

:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts