·
Super Moderator
15,843 Posts
:eek: LOL and I'm skint already this month.:chuckle:

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
a fiver cheaper than on here. If you'd rather buy them from there that's fine rather than support the GTR Owners Club and make a contribution to the club and allow us to offer all the things for free that we do then that's fine. Of course it's up to you ;)

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Fuggles no no that wasnt what i meant. I thought they were only available to GTROC members and not for sale elsewhere.

Will totally be buying through here :)

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
gotcha, sorry for the misunderstanding :)
glad to hear you value the forum and club :thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
15,843 Posts
It's no good, I'm going to have to buy one, I assume I can just go via the shop?

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Yep. They are in stock so as soon as you send your details and I receive them, your item will be sent by 1st class recorded delivery and providing its a uk address, should be with you within 2 days :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Payment and details all received thanks.
LOL - didnt think about the weekend plans and I'm already away for the weekend but I assure you it will be sent 1st thing monday morning by 1st class recorded so you should get it tuesday....wednesday the latest :)

Thanks and sorry for the couple of days delay :D

·
Super Moderator
15,843 Posts
No rush at all.:thumbsup:

In heaven, managed to get hold of some brand new original HKS Kansai engine covers too! GTC thanks very much.:smokin:

The under bonnet project is well underway!

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
im well interested in buying this will do when i get paid next month now , but is that fuse box cover the only bit avalable for the 34?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts