GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
seeing as i will be at home till november, with a shatterd ankle, thought i would work on the car, first attempt at polishing, needs a little more yet, but what do people think, got two months to perfect,

·
Registered
1,043 Posts

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
I suppose if it passes the time go all the way, but I personally rather fancy the satin polished look. Looks splendid!

·
Registered
733 Posts
seeing as i will be at home till november, with a shatterd ankle, thought i would work on the car, first attempt at polishing, needs a little more yet, but what do people think, got two months to perfect,

Not bad first try, but still loads to learn and you haven't got a few things for a perfect finish. I do these turbo pipes and the little turbo pipe at the back quite regular. My personnel touch is to remove all the seems, Nissan stamps and reshape around the badge for a smooth curve. Dave Wilkins has one of my Turbo pipes polished on his R32 GTR. If you see him at a show, Then you can check it out and of course my car.

I charge £50 with postage to do the turbo pipe spot on and £30 for the rear turbo pipe. I also do air filter pipes aswell, But different prices for sizes. Can do a set price for the pipes and air filters on request.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts