GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ive got an r33 gtr replica coming and its sadly the 2.0na engine, what sort of bhp are these and how much for an engine transplant to a turbo lump or can i fit a turbo on this engine all help appreciated.

Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
re

About 2k all i need is just complete engine turbo and loom, how easy is it to fit a 2.5 turbo engine in there and how much will it cost roughly, can spend more but prefer not to

Cheers

·
Registered
7,274 Posts
Well, I have a huge list of parts as I have just recently replaced all the stock induction, exhaust manifold and turbo setup.

I have :-
Turbo (requires rebuild)
Dump Pipe
Exhaust Manifold
Plenum Crossover Pipe
Plenum
OEM Blow Off Valve
Intercooler + brackets + pipes
Several other miscellaneous pipes for vacuum, boost, etc.

All of this, apart from the turbo will be supplied properly cleaned and ready to go (excepting the turbo, obviously).

I can arrange to have the plenum and crossover pipes polished and the exhaust manifold ceramic coated, but this will be at extra cost.

Why don't you make me an offer ?

I also have a HKS Racing Suction kit (done less than 100miles, comes without the filter) which is polished and perfect for adding the finishing touches to the engine bay. SRB-Power list this at over £300, make me an offer.

I have several other new and un-used HKS polished hardpipes, which would really be ideal for what you have in mind, as the HKS crossover pipe has the bosses cast into it ready to take two extra injectors. These pipes come from an HKS Turbo kit costing about £5k, and are generally speaking not available seperately. Again, make me an offer.

IMO The racing suction kit, in conjunction with the other hardpipes, would look well fit in any RB25DET engine bay :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts