GTR Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had prices for these yet. Really fancy a set. Have asked for a price from one place, just thought I'd find out if anyone else has asked.

Ally

·
Registered
3,684 Posts

we've imported a few sets into Europe, GTC is direct European agent for Enkei Japan, who makes for Shadow Sports.

In my honest opinion they are overpriced and just not worth it, weight saving is not much better than the much cheaper Enkei GTC01's.

But hey if you want exclusivety

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

we've imported a few sets into Europe, GTC is direct European agent for Enkei Japan, who makes for Shadow Sports.

In my honest opinion they are overpriced and just not worth it, weight saving is not much better than the much cheaper Enkei GTC01's.

But hey if you want exclusivety

I've heard it said they were expensive but nobody has actually said the price yet.

Ally

·
Registered
968 Posts
Can you get me a quote for a set of GTC01's? Have had 2 sets on order via Tirerack (for 2 different cars!) for a couple of month now. 1 set is there forever but Enkei dragging their feet on the 2nd set.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Can you get me a quote for a set of GTC01's? Have had 2 sets on order via Tirerack (for 2 different cars!) for a couple of month now. 1 set is there forever but Enkei dragging their feet on the 2nd set.
Why not buy the set Ben is selling...like new,very cheap:thumbsup:

·
Registered
968 Posts
Ben, you know where to find me if you still wanna sell your rims

·
Registered
26,786 Posts
sorry ive been in valencia

@ £6k , thats cheaper than they are in japan

they are over £2k per wheel plus freight

il price up the other ones if you want