GTR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I'm not sure if this is the correct forum section to post this question so feel free to move it dear mods :sadwavey:

Does anybody here have any information regarding this company ? I've tried to reach them by phone and email, no response. Would order a bunch of stuff alas..

Did a small order for parts for the BNR, it was processed ok but no money was taken off my credit card.

Thank you.

·
Registered
135 Posts
They were wrapped up as "Envy Performance" last year. They were trading after as "Envy performance & styling" or something close to that affect when the new directors took over. Former owner Gaz Walker had a bit of financial difficulty probably around this time last year but was still working there in the new company name.

Not sure what the story is now, but I'd imagine there's at very least a bit of reconstruction with the business if they're uncontactable. Sorry I cant be of further help.

·
Premium Member
966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Weird,

I've been calling that mobile many times during the past few weeks but never got any response. However now I did and they are in business.

Thanks all for your help.

edit:

Just spoke to Gareth @ Envy; it seems that their phone system has problems with international calls getting through.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts