GTR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a Greddy Profec A boost controller and the following message appeared on it last weekend - 'CH' (before starting the car). I switched it off and on and it was ok and the car seemed to run ok (as well as it does at the moment which is poor). Anyway, tried it tonight and it did not give the error message. Does anyone know what CH means as it must have been displayed for a reason.
Cheers, Dave.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Profec message

Dave
On the Profec 'A' , the 'CH' means that someone has made an adjustment to the settings without confirming them. You normally have to press the power switch twice to clear it. Speaking from first hand experience it is very often caused by an adjustment to the set boost knob while the Profec (or ignition) was switched off. The unit is asking to make sure that's what you wanted to do.
If you get a double EE, its usually in the P2 set up mode whereabouts the controller is telling you it hasnt learnt the way the engine boosts up to its satisfaction. You have to re-run P1 and P2 to clear it. If you are unclear, mail me off line with your address ([email protected]) and I will post you some instructions.
Tim

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Tim. I do have some instructions from the web but CH was not on them. I think this points to me twiddling with the boost adjustment with the ignition off (even though I don’t remember doing this). At least it means that I have nothing to worry about.
Cheers, Dave

1 - 3 of 3 Posts