GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 161 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys, after having the car off the road for over a year I think it's time to have a little meet with a you lot. I should have it back from Ron's by Friday with my nice new polished engine bay aswell as a new gearbox.

Most of you guys have been talking about meeting up around Ilford (Sainsbury's), but as I'm in Basildon, home of the famous Festival Leisure Park, with Ikon/Diva or whateva it's called now, I thought we could meet up maybe at Gallows Corner, Romford and head down towards Basildon, then possibly onwards to Southend. There's some nice roads round those ways.

We'll get a few looks when we're all filling up at the petrol stations! :D

I was thinking we could maybe do this on Saturday/Sunday night.

Who's up for this then? I expect a few names will go on, i.e. Faz Choudhury, J33LUS, ma1lik, doctawoo. Put your name on the list below:

Trojansport

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
You'll have to jump in with one of us lot though J33LUS as it sounds like you're without car at the moment. :(

Nick.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Ive got a car..., but my liner is not very healthy at the moment which is why Im selling.

Could always pop down in my Toyota Avensis.... :(

forget that Im WITHOUT a car, so if anyone has some space for me in their Gtr's I'd be more than happy to attend :p :p :p lol

Trojansport said:
You'll have to jump in with one of us lot though J33LUS as it sounds like you're without car at the moment. :(

Nick.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I presume you're near Faz, maybe he'll pick you up. I want to get my camcorder charged up and my digital camera ready. It'll be good to have some footage. Bit of an old camcorder though!

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Cant see a list so here it is, put your name down if you're gonna be up for the meet: (feel free to copy and paste the list after ammending it)

Faz Choudhury
Ma1lik
Trojansport
J33LUS
doctawoo

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Scott: The only reason I said there was because there's plenty of space seeing as there is going to be quite a few of us there. You coming along then Scott? Would be good. Where abouts are you then? And I still need to know if you've spoke to Cem yet!!!!!!!!! :)

Faz: I did make a list, but then I realised that it was in the other post about the yellow R32!!! I'm such a dumass! :)

So what time then? 7ish? Although I'll no doubt be driving about all day getting used to my baby again! I reckon I'll do £500 on petrol over the weekend!!!!! Dagnammit! :)

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
im not sure if sundays a good idea as m1lik needs sorting lits bits on his car, tony1 needs registering and doctawoo may be selling his

can we get confirmation from you guys whether sundays ok?

georgebush, you ok still for sunday?

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sunday is a definate for me also. Ther's no problems doubling up in cars. I might already have somebody acting as my cameraman! :) (northerncoupe)

·
Registered
510 Posts
If you guys want to meet up on sunday that should be ok but i wont have my car ready by then as im waiting for the pads to arrive :( . but im sure me and Gaz can jump in with the gulible Faz :D

·
Registered
25,110 Posts
hum bas-vagas where i reside

also just got the car back from Newera,

but i dont do the "saturday night safffffffffffend" cruise thing sorry

·
Registered
340 Posts
:( Nobody wanna take me???? :(

P.S. Malik drove past your car the other day, saw your Skyline and lovely little Almera in your drive... Guess you love the ol' Nissans :)

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It wont be Matty, it'll be a Sunday night saaaaaaafend thing! :D The only reason I suggested that was to make a longer night of it all really. Otherwise it'll be a bit short if we just drive from Romford to Basildon!

Plus we can meet up first as you're only over the road from me.

Nobody loves you J33LUS! :) Is Faz near you or not?

·
Registered
340 Posts
I know :( lol

Faz is pretty close, but dont really want to rely on him if he's taking Malik and Gaz already, plus I wanted him to say it ok before assuming it is. (Dont know if he want that many people in his shiny new 33 as he has new suspension and rims - They might rub)

Might just bring my 32 along, if worst comes to worse. Then again it best not to really drive it as my pads are nearly gone and I dont want to make the gasket problem worse. :(
Plus I got someone coming down on Sat to view & hopefully buy it.

Anyone else offer me a ride? Im in Ilford in Essex???

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Why would it rub mate, are you all fatties? :D I don't mind you being in with me mate, but I don't really fancy driving all the way to Ilford to get you. If Faz got you from there then you could jump in with me when we meet up.

1 - 20 of 161 Posts