GTR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
fool

should have got himself a skyline - at least he would have crashed with style.

one of those gut wrenching ' i will close my eyes and prentend it didnt happen, foor pucker!

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
I just realized that picture is from a Hong Kong newspaper.

My question is, why would a EVO 6 driver racing a Civic anyway :confused:

He must be bore :rolleyes:

Jeff

·
Registered
30 Posts
Jeff

Yup, that's a Civic. The owner of that car is a very famous hard core gangster and he is also very famous for street and track racing. He also owns a Skyline GTR R34, EVO6, Civic Type R etc....
Don't think the Civic is nothing. I have heard a lot of stories that people in Hong Kong using Civic and Integra beating all the Skyline, Evo and STI all time when racing on the mountain. So, using Civic for street racing is very common there.

·
Premium Member
8,832 Posts
Evo V Civic

Do you think it was anything to do with the man laying in the middle of the road with the shovel in his hands ?

Keep it on the Balck Stuff :smokin:

·
Registered
9,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think what happend was that the Evo was trying to perform a 3 point turn in the middle of the road....when Mr.Civic came along and hit him. Anyways something along these lines.....have a look at the skylinesdownunder forums for a more detailed version

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
CRASH

HAVE A LOOK AT MY ' OH DEAR ' THREAD AND YOU WILL FIND THE ANSWER AS TO WHAT REALLY HAPPENED!

DONT WANT TO SAY I TOLD YOU SO, BUT, I TOLD YOU SO!

DIRK.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Edwin,

That Civic owner is a famous hard core gangster? You mean he is a "Big brother" from the "HK black society"? :eek:

He also owns R34 GTR, EVO VI and Civic Type-R, so if I buy a EVO VII in the future, you already have a 996TT and a Integra Type-R, along with our R34 GTR, does that make us wanna be "gangster?

Yeah I know Civic and Integra is very fast on tight mountain road, since they are so light. Somehow I was thinking they are racing on big long road, which very few Civic can hang with EVO :p

Jeff

·
Registered
515 Posts
wannabe

It means that instead of being a "Triad", you'll be a "Try-ard"

Oh dear! Sorry :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts