GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A full and detailed list of events for 2010 has been posted in the GTROC Members Events Area of this forum. Event specific threads will be started very soon and the shop populated so you can order tickets in advance. Until then the only event to worry about is seeing in the new year!

Happy 2010 everyone
and see you all at some event next year!

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i cant view it? is it posted for paid members only?
All the track days that we have confirmed so far are now in the shop. If you want to book and are a member please make sure you sign up to the right one and get the discounted rate. If you've never been on track before mak sure you sign up for the introductory rate of only £109 for the entire day

All track day details are in the shop - via this link

·
Premium Member
8,090 Posts
do i qualify for a first time on track payment John? As you know i've been out on track several times as a passenger but not as a driver,going to be booking a session as a birthday present to myself,since it's only 3 days after my brithday :D

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you for asking. If you've never driven a car on a circuit then this is fine. If you've done track days with anyone else then we cannot afford you the privelege. This is really about encouraging more people to take up the activity. So you're fine to book, get on track and let us know what you think!

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the discount applies to any of the UK events so please make sure you let us know which one. Why not come along to Oulton Park and make a weekend of it with Modified Live the next day :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts