GTR Forum banner

Every morning on the way to work..

773 views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  R32 Combat 
#1 ·
Dark Grey R33 GTR
Mid Grey R32 GTR
Red R33 GTS.
All going from Newbury/Thatcham towards Reading on the A4 all about 07:15 ish - most weekdays.

Anyone on this forum?

#3 ·
Yes - blue 350GT. Thats me!

Yours looks like a GTR - unless you've added some GTR bits to your GTsT? (and I thought I could tell the difference between the different models!). :eek:

Whose is the R32 then? Keep seeing it around Thatcham.

#4 ·
No it's a standard looking gts..

It's got side skirts etc but standard fitment.. (except for wheels) - Few mods here and there but nothing special.. In fact it's a bit fooked at the minute due to a lack of manifold studs which is playing havoc with fuelling.. Sounds like a tractor too..

Wouldn't like to name people without their consent if you know what I mean.. Just in case...

See you around..

#6 ·
There's a black R32 in and around Theale (Arlington Business Park), and a standard looking Silver R33 GTSt with dark grey sideskirts that's parked near Theale train station.

Rob

#8 ·
almost forgot, I also see a White R33 GTR in Newbury, near where some friends live, I think he/she had a yellow R34 GTT before that though.

Rob

#10 ·
Cool, it's a lovely motor. My mates think I'm sad as I drool over it everytime i see it on the way to their house.....:p

They'll never understand :D

Rob

#11 ·
I also see a white gts that lives near hambridge road and also another white gts in Tilehurst if that's anyone?

And who's that old geeza who used to drive a 32 gts but now has a grey/black 33 gtst?? I see him everywhere, he's always waving frantically at me.. Looks a bit like Mr Tefal..

Thames valley should have it's own forum..

#12 ·
Eyeball the 350GT this morning on the SONY doughnut.

Talk of the Devil and he shall appear..

:):)

There's an R32 GTSt that does my journey every day too. The one with the crumpled N/S/R 1/4. Wonder how that happened...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.