GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
C'mon guys, get voting, the GT-R's being beaten by the poxy VX220 (no doubt helped by their owner's club forum!) as well as by the Zonda! Vote ends today.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Just voted and by the result changing I estimate that there have only been around 100 votes cast (!) - so another 12 people voting for the GTR should do the trick!!!

C'mon guys get with it!

·
Premium Member
7,641 Posts
yep my vote added 1.5% to the GTR.

Come on guys, cant have the VX220 forum getting the EVO COTD awarded to the wrong winner, now can we....!?

·
Registered
220 Posts
There's been a bit of a backlash and the GTR is dropping in the pole again - come on guys - who's reading the forum and not voting (!!!!!!)?

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Just voted..........now still trailing in third place:mad:so ALL get your votes in soonest

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
C'mon guys, get voting, the GT-R's being beaten by the poxy VX220 (no doubt helped by their owner's club forum!) as well as by the Zonda! Vote ends today.
So come on,cheat it a bit and the GTR will win......:chuckle:

·
Premium Member
5,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This is getting serious, so I have now asked our American cousins to help out... :nervous:

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Someone mention The "W" word and we will get 1000 folks online in seconds:mad: .If a bloody jumped up Astra wins i will :puke:

·
Registered
220 Posts
Thanks for the reply -
It's still not the landslide vistory that it should be (!) - If we made it categorically unanamous perhaps it would be worth a mention !?

Sadly it seems that some misguided Vauxhall owners are still voting - so there's no room for complacency!!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts