GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my contributor's copy. Some very nice GT-R coverage this issue and I'm not just talking about the official reveal of Purple Zilla... :)

Be interesting to see what others think of their GT-R, 997.2 TT, R8 V10 group test.

·
Premium Member
1,370 Posts
PPE

Just got my contributor's copy. Some very nice GT-R coverage this issue and I'm not just talking about the official reveal of Purple Zilla... :)

Be interesting to see what others think of their GT-R, 997.2 TT, R8 V10 group test.
Sounds ace... I always feel cheated when my subs issue drops on the mat and you've only been given one of those tiddler columns...

... wot with yous playing rock and roll music through that horn on ya head! (PPE), singing a boop boop aboopa lopa lum bam boom !!! :chuckle:

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
my copy's just dropped through the door. :D

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
Mines here !!!

·
Registered
634 Posts
KP rushes out to find a copy of EVO!!!

Kp

·
Premium Member
7,635 Posts
David, who do we email/write to, to demand a larger section for your write ups?

Far more interesting than some poxy Hot Hatch diary.......

·
Registered
634 Posts
Won't be in the shops for a few days I'm afraid. Get a subscription! The only glossy monthly guaranteed to have at least some GT-R coverage... ;)
Yeah I found that out Tesco and Asda - nothing.

Still got to drive the GTR

Kp

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Read my subscriber copy by 9am!

Lets just say that you shouldn't be rushing to PX your GTR v the new 997.2TT or the R8 V10.

D

·
Real men use a H-Pattern.
12,033 Posts
EVO has lost it's spark - big time. Photography remains the best out there though.

Good that Meaden's back, but never been keen on that Harris fella's scriblings elsewhere.

I've been subscribed form the start but my subscription has recently expired and I won't be renewing it.

·
Premium Member
5,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
GT-R still's tha fastest :squintdan
Actually in that comparison it wasn't, the 911 posted notably better acceleration figures and it was hampered by a wet track vs dry for the GT-R.

But the amazing thing about the article (SPOILER ALERT!) is that not only did it win the test by a convincing margin, it was also considered the benchmark car that the others had to live up to!

I think that is amazing and proof that Nissan have got it so right with the GT-R. It has already become [Clarkson]The new yardstick[/Clarkson].

·
Premium Member
5,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yes Guy, as I said, in the wet, vs dry for the GT-R!
It did beat the R8 convincingly though.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts