GTR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
I've just put a deposit on this beauty:

I've been an EVO owner for the last seven years but decided to make the change.

I know the number plate k30 GTR was sold to a member on here by Ludders in August 2013. I'd love to hear from the previous owner, who clearly looked after her, she is in mint condition :).

PeterB

·
Premium Member
2,041 Posts
Hi all

I know the number plate k30 GTR was sold to a member on here by Ludders in August 2013. I'd love to hear from the previous owner, who clearly looked after her, she is in mint condition :).

PeterB
Last owner is Anissut 1974...great guy and very anal with his cars...took forever to find this car when he bought it and was very careful with it when he owned it. ..now drives a Porsche:flame:

·
Premium Member
5,875 Posts
Congrats, great looking car :D

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Last owner is Anissut 1974...great guy and very anal with his cars...took forever to find this car when he bought it and was very careful with it when he owned it. ..now drives a Porsche:flame:
Thanks, that makes sense the garage owner has a GT3 is a complete petrol head and a real nice guy. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't source the Porsche for him.

·
Premium Member
2,041 Posts
Thanks, that makes sense the garage owner has a GT3 is a complete petrol head and a real nice guy. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't source the Porsche for him.
Yep Steve is a proper petrol head and loves his Pork...had a GTR in 2009 and had a great trip to Ring with him. Oakwood getting a good name for themselves.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yep Steve is a proper petrol head and loves his Pork...had a GTR in 2009 and had a great trip to Ring with him. Oakwood getting a good name for themselves.
Steve wanted to show me how much better it is than my evo x on the test drive, he certainly can drive.:bowdown1:

·
Registered
111 Posts
Steve wanted to show me how much better it is than my evo x on the test drive, he certainly can drive.:bowdown1:
Word gets around very quickly huh! Very kind words Pete, thank you.

Blue is such a beautiful colour, especially when the sun is shining on it, really stands out.

You've left me with a real problem now though, I need to find another 'ring' car very soon as I'm off there the weekend after next :cool:

I will give you a shout next time I'm out in the RS, but as anyone can tell you, it rarely sees daylight ;)

See you very soon.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Made the jump to the GTR after having and Evo (Evo VIII in my case) for 7 years is exactly what I did.

I have had the GTR for a little over 2 years now and can safely say you have made a good choice and wont look back.

·
Registered
6,549 Posts
Nice car and lovely colour same as mine best colour choice in my opinion.... Wait until the sun hits it, then it will look even more amazing.... Enjoy it and be safe buddy

·
Registered
101 Posts
Looks great!

Possibly the best colour on the DBA GTR

Evo> GTR must be a big step up in sense of occasion. GTR feels really special and eye catching.

I made the switch last month from a E90 M3 SALOON DCT to a 2010 black GTR and I'm really pleased with my car so far.

Enjoy the GTR experience mate.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Looks great!

Possibly the best colour on the DBA GTR
Not being biased but blue is the best colour

Nice car and lovely colour same as mine best colour choice in my opinion.... Wait until the sun hits it, then it will look even more amazing.... Enjoy it and be safe buddy
Looks like colour choice might be a cause for contention :chuckle:

Of course I'd have to agree blue is the best and fastest colour:runaway:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hi all

PeterB
Congratulations, I too came from Evo's and STI's and before owning a GTR I used to tell myself. there is no way a Japanese brand can make a car that can out gun the EVo/ STi, I used to think that the reviews are untrue but after flooring the pedal for 5 seconds I knew that the GTR is something else. Enjoy your car

·
Registered
101 Posts
Agree ^^^^^

after driving various evo/sti's I really rated them aswell!

GTR was more levels up than I was expecting over other great jap cars.

It's a awesome machine.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts