GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There has been quite a big thing on Mitsubishi Lancer reg last few weeks about which is faster tuned Evo X or the new GT-R in stock / tuned forum.

MLR hold some amazing events such as 30-130 timed events and Sprint series at great locations. one such being Silverstone. They also allow guest cars and have 22 places available still for next weekend. I know short notice, sorry.

Mitsubishi Lancer Register

MLR Sprint Series at Silverstone on 31st October 2009. No noise restriction. Limited to 60 cars. £125

Guest cars can't take points, so don't need to stock to same rules as the evo's do. Its purely to see times etc..

any further info @ * * * Important Changes to Silverstone Sprint * * * - Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum

or mail me

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
If its wet,i bet 100gbp on the evo´s,in the dry,the tighter the course,the better the evo;)

·
Registered
156 Posts
Hi Ben,

Thanks for posting the invite to the Silverstone Sprint here :)

This is the final round of the MLR Sumo Power Sprint Series and the new longer course at Stowe should be well suited to the GTRs :) Unlike most sprints drivers usually get between 12 to 16 runs throughout the day; morning practice, afternoon competition - all of which are timed and displayed on the leaderboard.

If you're interested in doing something competetive but fun, and mixing it with 40 Evos ;) you'd be very welcome. As Ben said above, all GTRs would run in the Guest class so you wouldn't affect the MLR Points Championship, but will see who's quicker!

There's no noise limit at Silverstone, and the Safety requirements follow the usual trackday rules; helmet, arms and legs covered, seat belt or harness. I'll send out an info pack with the event details and timetable to everyone who book - and you can book by calling Mechell on 08451 25 26 23.

If you have any questions just PM or email me, or call 07971 424472.

Hope to see you there! :thumbsup:

Darin

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,031 Posts
Gah, you should have emailed me about this Ben!

Would love to have a go next year, please keep us informed Darin/Ben.

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gah, you should have emailed me about this Ben!

Would love to have a go next year, please keep us informed Darin/Ben.

sadly due the Tweenie news, hearding that i'd lost 6k with dymag going under and also delay on parts mean't i missed this one on sat. But 100% up for this next year.

Dave maybe you or someone from the events side should have a chat to Darin, they have a great thing going on, i think they do 6 round over the year at great tracks and no tire brand limitation like timeattack.

Would also be great to do some 30-130

add to that Nurburgring trips, spa, santa pod, top speed airfields etc...

Thistle & myself going to be busy

Jesus 2010 is going to be special :D:clap::thumbsup::p:chairshot:runaway:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts