GTR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Was a timewaster! Price reduced to £57,500 for a quick sale
Oh my gosh i wish there was a don't like button.

It was cheap at £65k

Super bargain.

To me this is an £80,000 car!

·
Premium Member
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
That was a decent end price on ebay.
The one yesterday? £45k? I finished it early as it hadn't set a reserve and there is no way its going for that money, that is less than a standard one.

Will see what the next few days bring then see if I decide to keep it and take the cage out etc or sell to the trade

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
The one yesterday? £45k? I finished it early as it hadn't set a reserve and there is no way its going for that money, that is less than a standard one.

Will see what the next few days bring then see if I decide to keep it and take the cage out etc or sell to the trade
Take the cage out!

·
Super Moderator
15,533 Posts
If it had full interior I think it would've sold by now. It's a much smaller market when you are selling as a track-orientated car possibly.

I'd love it, I so want a track R34. But no monies having just bought the R35 LOL. Later in the year if it's still here I'd be all over it.:p

·
Premium Member
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
I haven't really got the time or inclination to change the car, you are both right though. Hopefully out there is someone, like me, that wanted a caged weekend/track car!

The amount of dreamers make me laugh, make offers and cant come through with the cash!

21 - 40 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.