GTR Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

After seeing the excellent job that Chris has done on other cars I decided to drop mine up there to have my venture shield removed and a 2 day detailing. After removing the endless film off ( bonnet,doors,a-pillars and wings) he set about doing his magic. I turned up Monday to collect my car and was totally amazed with what he had done! I've never used a detailer before, but I'll be definitely going back to Griffith's Detailing, if anyone else is thinking of having there car detailed I can highly recommend Chris. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
342 Posts
Looks great.

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Sorry for my flippancy, but you must have OCD to do a job like this? I love my car, but I hate cleaning it, but love the End result :D

545 Posts
Sorry for my flippancy, but you must have OCD to do a job like this? I love my car, but I hate cleaning it, but love the End result :D
I do have terrible OCD, everything needs to be in it's place or I can't rest. I could lost 100 strange things I do like the cans in the fridge all need to face the sane way and be in best before date order.

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
I do have terrible OCD, everything needs to be in it's place or I can't rest. I could lost 100 strange things I do like the cans in the fridge all need to face the sane way and be in best before date order.
Fair play Bro, that why your work comes out so immaculate and looks gleaming!!! simple as that.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts