GTR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Big thumps up for Litchfield Imports.

Ordered my Y-Pipe yesterday afternoon and it arrived this morning. Service deosn't get much better than that.

Already fitted to the car which now sounds so much better.:)

Looking forward to fitting a full exhaust.:smokin:

Skeletor

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got a friend to do it.

It's an easy DIY job but my friend has a car lift. Its only the CAT's that are a problem due to the heat.

john

·
Registered
485 Posts
Litchfield will fit for free if you collect theY-pipe from them

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
Yes, I can and will second that about Litchfield, Iain and Jenny give fantastic service

·
Registered
50 Posts
Im booked into Litchfield to have the Y-pipe fitted on Monday. Have to say Iain has been great in terms of calling me back and emailing me info etc. Looking forward to meeting him and getting the pipe fitted!!

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
You won't be dissapointed!!

·
Premium Member
7,635 Posts
Does the Y-pipe improve anything other than just sound???
I have noticed I am more attractive to women since mine was fitted.....

·
Registered
50 Posts
My NHPC told me they have no problem if i fit the Y-pipe but it will immediately invalidate the warranty with regards to the exhaust. I can live with that!! Also, as it invalidates the exhaust in total i may as well consider adding a full titanium aftermarket exhaust. Will see how i get on with the sound from the Y-pipe first.

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
Yup lots but I cannot tell you or I will have to kill you !!!

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Hi Steve

Thanks for the lap today - savage to 100 and just a beast beyond!

How did your evening "meeting" with Litchfield go?

David

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
Hi David

As per usual, everyhting with Iain fine, yes, SHE WILL BE FASTER !!!! if you can beleive that !! LOL. Was just getting into it when she needed a BIG drink, but as you could see I don't hold back ! Glad you enjoyed it, I will be at Bedford on 31st Aug if you wanna come along ??

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Hi David

As per usual, everyhting with Iain fine, yes, SHE WILL BE FASTER !!!! if you can beleive that !! LOL. Was just getting into it when she needed a BIG drink, but as you could see I don't hold back ! Glad you enjoyed it, I will be at Bedford on 31st Aug if you wanna come along ??
To not go OT, can you PM me the details please as may well be up for it!

D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts