GTR Forum banner

201 - 220 of 472 Posts

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Barry, the only way I could make 105dB is with the engine off! Good old HKS! So I'm afraid that would appear to count me out. Just had sequential rebuilt as well!

·
Premium Member
3,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #204
Hi Can you please put down two spots :) (we are booking @ the Shop)
SVM would like to support the event and will be bringing two vehicles on the day.
kk
Kev, can you get your entries in please. They can either be booked using the GTROC shop or direct to Mechell from the MLR, tel. 0845 1252623

·
Premium Member
3,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #205
Please don't forget that you need to be a GTROC Member or GTROC Executive Life Member to enter this series - I am getting PM'd left, right and centre with people asking why they can't enter and that is the reason why!
To try and ensure we get enough entries to get this up and running it has been decided that it will be opened up to non members, ie you do not have to pay the £45 to become a GTROC member. Non members will be able to book through the shop when Speed Merchant gets time to change it, probably tomorrow, alternatively you can book direct with Mechell from the MLR by phoning 0845 1252623

·
Premium Member
3,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #207
A few more entries needed, get your credit cards out! As Monkeynuts said," best fun you can have with your clothes on" . Flynn, GTaaaaaarrrrr, and Lawsy all took part in the MLR Guest class last year and thought it was brilliant.

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
A few more entries needed, get your credit cards out! As Monkeynuts said," best fun you can have with your clothes on" . Flynn, GTaaaaaarrrrr, and Lawsy all took part in the MLR Guest class last year and thought it was brilliant.
What he said ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Big thanks to Barry p, Darin and Iain for doing what they can to make sure the sprint goes ahead at Castle Combe. I'm all paid up and looking forward to it. Sadly with not having a set rotation at work there's still a small chance I won't make it, but if that's the case someone can take my sport FOC.

Have to admit I'm surprised by the lack of numbers, considering the amount of folk showing interest!!!

Come on lads get the fingers out, a good few folk have spent allot of there own time trying to get this setup and give us all more of a chance to play with cars. Make a bit of effort to get yourself there, if not to repay the guys for the effort to support the club.

Rant over

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
Shame there are only 9 or 10 of us who have paid so far.
Looks like we are being moved from the Friday (as there is no way it can be cost effective) to the Saturday so will be running with the EVOs and Scoobs.

Considering the number of nicely tuned and quick cars on here I don't get the slow uptake.

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Shame there are only 9 or 10 of us who have paid so far.
Looks like we are being moved from the Friday (as there is no way it can be cost effective) to the Saturday so will be running with the EVOs and Scoobs.

Considering the number of nicely tuned and quick cars on here I don't get the slow uptake.
Can't agree more mate. Granted folk have other commitments and the Friday May not have suited. But they'll be even more gutted now as I bet there's only limited space on the Saturday. Hopefully Blyton will get a better turn out

·
Registered
9,650 Posts
I'm sure that most of you know by now but Barry contacted me last night to let me know that the Friday has been indeed cancelled for the GTROC Sprint Series due to numbers and that people who have already paid will be relocated to the Saturday instead.
If anyone can't make the Saturday and requires a refund then please send a PM to IMS on this forum with your GTROC Online Shop Invoice number and a refund will be arranged back to your card or account depending how you paid :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
3,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #219
As SpeedMerchant has indicated unfortunately Darin has had to cancel the Friday due to limited uptake, if the event had taken place with the current numbers he would have lost several thousand pounds. He has agreed to let the current entries in to the Sat sprint which features Evos and Subarus, I have heard back from most of the current entries, anybody who has not replied to my PM can you let me know ASAP whether you can do the Sat., we can also transfer your entry to a round later in the year if you would prefer that instead of a refund.
I'm sure the guys doing the Sat will still have a great time and it would be good if we had a decent turn out of spectators to cheer them on, entry is free to the circuit and there will be plenty to see as there are over 60 Evos and Scoobies competing on the same day.
Date 29th March, Castle Combe circuit, cars will be on track from 9.30am.

201 - 220 of 472 Posts