GTR Forum banner

281 - 300 of 472 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #283
So we dont use the MLR rules for all classes?
Ignore the classes on MLR, this is for GTR owners to have a bit of fun. When it grows we will discuss classes and hopefully have a lot more cars competing later in the year. There may even be a GTR with a large cabin competing if any of the Evos or Scoobies drops out, it's currently on the reserve list. :smokin:

·
Registered
54 Posts
I'm on the reserve list, number 4 in line apparently??

I'll be going along to spectate seeing as it's only 30mins up the road ;)

·
Premium Member
3,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #285
Quick reminder if anybody wants to come along and spectate, Sat. 29th March, Castle Combe circuit, free entry for spectators. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Can't get a response from the treasurer regarding a refund so if it's possible can I sell my spot to someone that can make it?

·
Registered
9,650 Posts
Can't get a response from the treasurer regarding a refund so if it's possible can I sell my spot to someone that can make it?
I'll send him another reminder :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
3,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #291
I'm happy to take your spot Matt :)

I'll be their regardless.
Matt hasn't got a slot because I asked Mechell to cancel it when he first told us he couldn't make it. There are several still waiting for a place if anything becomes available but because we had to run on the same day as the Evos we only had a limited number of places. Hopefully for the next one we can have the full day with all GTRs, Skylines and Supercars filling available places.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Sorry Webby, didn't realise I wouldn't have a slot as haven't been notified about a refund so therefore thought my place was still available.

·
Registered
9,650 Posts
Matt, I have contacted the treasurer again to get in touch with you fella :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
3,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #294
For the guys that are competing at the Sprint the running order is now up on MLR.
Link: Running order for Rd1 Pace Ward / MLRSS - Castle Combe!! - Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum

Can you write down your running order number as that also indicates your parking space in the paddock.

Mechell will be emailing you with final instructions but a quick reminder that you will need to bring driving licence,MOT, helmet and clothes that cover arms and legs, do not turn up in shorts and T shirt!, (I would strongly recommend you buy some nomex overalls to wear.)

I've just spoken to Litchfields and some nice shiny trophies will be arriving in Tewkesbury early next week.

If anybody is heading down on the Fri I'm staying at a B&B in Alderton and we will be eating at the Neeld Arms, Grittleton if anybody would like to join us for a steak and a pint.

·
Premium Member
3,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #297
I'm surprised there is only 6 of us.
A few more wanted to do it but spaces were limited due to having to run on the Sat. SVM were keen to bring a couple of cars, hopefully if enough enter the second round at Blyton we can have our own day without the Evos and Scoobies.

·
Premium Member
2,517 Posts
Would love to but id have to use tyre warmers on a sprint. All mechanical grip. If you are ok with that then great. Else id be the slowest out there. Chalk and cheese all for fifty degrees!

281 - 300 of 472 Posts