GTR Forum banner

341 - 360 of 472 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,517 Posts
Paul Donkin, he can't make the test

Make it £500 and you have a deal :)
Paul is quick, so as he cant make it I assume you are just setting it up for Q&R at Silverstone?

I'll do £200 and Mark (Series organiser) adjudicates :)

It's getting very serious this year, everyone is hiring people to get the last 10th out.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Paul is quick, so as he cant make it I assume you are just setting it up for Q&R at Silverstone?

I'll do £200 and Mark (Series organiser) adjudicates :)

It's getting very serious this year, everyone is hiring people to get the last 10th out.

Haha ok.. Yeah that's about it just so that he can jump in after the winter break and know everything is about right.

I've been helping Paul for a little while, he's doing great

·
Premium Member
2,517 Posts
Yeah Mark was saying.

I look at it like this, i have a 1% chance if beating your time and I doubt you would want that to happen as I haven't even sat my ards yet. So im paying £200 to ensure a pro driver drives as fast as he can and i can learn from that on the day.

Shall we keep times until the end of the day then?

Really looking forward to Saturday, just hoping not to be last. Looks like ant or richard for first :)

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
Really looking forward to Saturday, just hoping not to be last. Looks like ant or richard for first :)
Hope you are not talking about me. :chuckle:
Only done one track day in the R32 and that was my first ever day on 888s, which I wasn't using the grip of as I'm not used to them.
Plus I've got a stick shift and I'm trying to be gentle so I don't break it...

Out of the GT-Rs, my money is on Ant or Vernon. :smokin:

Us modified old timers have to drive the wheels off our cars to post regular R35 times... we are just having more fun. ;)

·
Premium Member
473 Posts
don't count out goldie:chuckle:

720hp and knows how to use it:flame::flame::flame:

good luck guys,i would have stayed in myself if not moved to Saturday,but I will be at goodwood all weekend.

paul

·
Registered
266 Posts
Yeah Mark was saying.

I look at it like this, i have a 1% chance if beating your time and I doubt you would want that to happen as I haven't even sat my ards yet. So im paying £200 to ensure a pro driver drives as fast as he can and i can learn from that on the day.

Shall we keep times until the end of the day then?

I'll be driving as fast as possible anyways and I wouldn't dream of taking anything from you regardless haha.. All fun though! ;)

Look forward to a catch up on the Friday, I'll bring the GTR, you can take it out for a drive and let me know what you think! :)

JC

·
Premium Member
2,517 Posts
To all attending on Sat. I have a 6x3 gazebo with tea coffee chocolate and snacks, full toolkits, compressor, gauge etc.

All welcome. Bring your own chair ;)

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
To all attending on Sat. I have a 6x3 gazebo with tea coffee chocolate and snacks, full toolkits, compressor, gauge etc.

All welcome. Bring your own chair ;)
Very kind of you Vernon :smokin: Will I be allowed to come and get a coffee even thought I'm not in the GTR :confused: :)

341 - 360 of 472 Posts