GTR Forum banner

361 - 380 of 472 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Guys,

Just to confirm - I've made a change to your run numbers (and therefore parking numbers) as listed on the MLR. You're still in the same position and grouped together, but because we've had a couple of 'amendments' I've given you new numbers so they don't keep changing!

100 - ALEXCJ4
101 - ANTS101
102 - EVOTUNE
103 - GTAAAAAARRRRRR!
104 - VERNONJONES
105 - CT17
106 - GOLDGTR35

See you Saturday :)

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Update. I may be in the GTR now after lots of hard work from Jurgen and Ryan. If all goes well the car should be coming down from Cramlington tomorrow afternoon and we'll be meeting and swapping cars somewhere on the M1 :chuckle:

Fingers crossed :)

·
Premium Member
3,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #371
Ross is hopefully heading down with the GTROC flags and gazebo to set up camp tomorrow. All of the GTR competitors will be parked in the same area with a parking space for Litchfields and their support vehicle also. Weather looks like it will be fine and sunny, look forward to seeing everybody tomorrow :wavey:

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Got the car :thumbsup: After many hours spent preparing, mapping and delivering the car I'm ready :clap: Many thanks to Jurgen and Ryan for their outstanding efforts to get me ready for tomorrow and Aarin for getting the car to me. I've driven 500 miles today for business and pleasure so I hope it's all worth it tomorrow.

Dry day required :nervous:

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
Staying over and realised I've forgotten the blasted fire extinguisher. :(

Can anyone assist or I'll have to buy one at Merlin Motorsport... If they have one.
They'll be plenty of people there willing to help out. I wouldn't worry to much.

Gutted I'm missing this one. Will be at the next.

What you running R32 or R35??

·
Premium Member
3,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #379
Entries are open for the second round of the GTROC/Litchfield Sprint series. date is Sun 1st June at Blyton circuit, Lincs. You can either buy the entry from the GTROC shop in the trackday section or phone Mechell on 08451252623
Several people missed out on the first one because we were limited in numbers due to having to run with the Evos, hopefully if enough entries are received we will get our own day. :thumbsup:

361 - 380 of 472 Posts