GTR Forum banner

41 - 60 of 472 Posts

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
It's starting already :chuckle:

You're getting ahead of yourselves fellas, I'm sure the powers that be have it all in hand.

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
It's starting already :chuckle:

You're getting ahead of yourselves fellas, I'm sure the powers that be have it all in hand.
hahahah.

I'm looking forward to it already, hopefully everything get sorted.

Just need to pick my new seats.....

·
Premium Member
5,040 Posts
I'd definitely be up for a few rounds if there is a class for non-standard turbo R35s.

I did an MLR sprint at Combe a few years ago and it was fantastic fun.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Count me in.

I did most rounds of the javelin toyota sprint series class x for non toyotas last year. Sprinting is great fun. Will be good to have some competition. To go quick in the gtr on a sprint it's all about brakes and suspension so I wouldn't get hung up on power. The less class's the better, overall, 35's and skylines..

·
Premium Member
3,730 Posts
Ill join Barry.........if they'll have me of course :chuckle:

Have done two seasons of the MLRSS in the GTR already. Great fun, and very well ran. Some seriously quick cars compete

Put a deposit on a forged GTR today, so I'll be ready for yers

Edit: Just watched the vid. Not seen many vids of me at the sprints :thumbsup: Where did you get them from?
Haha course we will have you - who will make the forum fun if not ;-)

·
Premium Member
1,932 Posts
1.ben15476
2.goldgtr35
3.Ja5on
4.BND
5.Tin
6.manjit
[email protected]
8.Flynn
9.Steve
10.nozza1
11.CT17
12.MattGTR750
13.Wosisnim
14.AlexJ

Sorry didn't realise you added me in at no5. (Removed the double)

Would toyos r888s be valid on this as they are still road legal ;)

·
Registered
299 Posts
1.ben15476
2.goldgtr35
3.Ja5on
4.BND
5.Tin
6.manjit
[email protected]
8.Flynn
9.Steve
10.nozza1
11.CT17
12.MattGTR750
13.Wosisnim
14.AlexJ
15. R1Mark

This would all depend on the dates of course as coming from well Up north its a fair journey.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Great to see you're all keen - I'm quietly confident you'll love it . . . that's the driving AND the banter!! :chuckle:

Ah cool no worries then, it's just I know a few fellow 964 owners that would be up for this, most aren't pcgb or tipec members though.
Hi Alex,

It's early days on the Porsche front too, but personally I'd be happy for anyone to come along - the more the merrier as they say. As with the GTRs for 2014 - the first year ;) - I'd suggest there just needs to be a couple of simple classes for the Porsches too, but that's for the Porsche guys to decide. By all means send me a mail to [email protected] or call me for a chat on 07971 424472.

Cheers,

Darin

41 - 60 of 472 Posts