GTR Forum banner

141 - 160 of 472 Posts

·
Registered
9,650 Posts
Items still not in the shop Barry. Suggest a call to Speed Merchant to get up and running
Its in the bleedin shop on GTROC.ORG under events and in the track section - has been for a few days now :nervous:

People need to sign in on GTROC.ORG to see it as only GTROC Members can purchase the entry!

Product Categories GTROC Track Days

·
Registered
9,650 Posts

·
Registered
9,650 Posts
It hasn't been changed as far as I am aware, the date that was entered for the event into the GTROC online shop was incorrect. The date is the 28/03/2014.

·
Premium Member
3,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #155
Can the members who expressed an interest and are available for this date get their entries in ASAP. The GTROC has the entry details available in the club shop. Entry price is £130 and a quick reminder of the date, fri. 28th March at Castle Combe.
Noise limit is 105db, car must have a current MOT and road tyres only, no slicks permitted.
If you wish to insure your car Pace Ward will provide cover if you already hold a road policy with them. REIS (tel 01159651020) will do a stand alone cover for the day.
We need to get a decent number of cars out to cover the circuit hire costs.

·
Premium Member
3,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #157
Thanks Alex, I put it in the Skyline thread but forgot in this one. Also you may take passengers out on your runs but they will also need a helmet and be signed on.

·
Premium Member
3,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #159
Still only one event in the shop Barry. When do the other two become available?
Speed Merchant has been told the dates, he enters the details in the shop. Be patient George, I'm sure he will get it sorted.
Unfortunately Flynn has withdrawn his entry for the first round as the car has now been sold but hopefully he will have bought another sometime during the season.

141 - 160 of 472 Posts