9,650 Posts

·
Registered
9,650 Posts

·
Registered
9,650 Posts
Is there a entry list getting put up ?
After the server swap at the end of this month the lists of who is attending/competing will be on GTROC.ORG once people have paid for their entry. This means we will have an accurate and constantly up to date list of those who will be there! For those who have already bought your name will automatically be there soon!

This will also be the same for the all the events as historically whilst lists are useful, the human error factor comes every time as people are not accurate or good at cutting and pasting!

·
Registered
266 Posts
Entries are on the GTROC shop website, you need to be a GTROC member to buy but you can do that also on the shop at the same time, (£45 membership and Sprint entry £130) look forward to seeing you at Castle Combe.

Great, thanks. Will sort it next week.

·
Premium Member
3,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #174
Would the entry fee be per person or car? I know my mrs would want to do it aswell lol
The entry is per person, I know several of the MLR guys share cars at their Sprint and Darin arranges the runs so there is plenty of time for them to swap over. I'm sure the Porsche guys will get a bit upset when they get beaten by a girl in a Datsun! :clap:

161 - 180 of 472 Posts