GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lol, just kidding. Not that exclusive but still nice :chuckle:

Not sure if a new thread was necessary but hopefully, it's worth it.

Personally, I love it but I am a bit biased :D

Unfortunately, due to the almost 6x resizing, it doesn't look as good as the original (and makes some colours look odd) but still not that bad.

·
R35 Section manager
11,081 Posts
Very nice mate-My eyes hurt from the glare/shine:chuckle:!!

·
Registered
5,593 Posts
I'd say more and more GTR's are getting aftermarket wheels now.

I like the OP's wheels a lot, they remind me or Porsche somehow but that's not a bad thing (to me anyway).

·
Registered
429 Posts
Now that looks seriously nice

Details and prices of wheels please!

Is the car lowered and has the image been photoshopped to make it look so damn fine!!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Very nice mate-My eyes hurt from the glare/shine:chuckle:!!
Thanks mate! You mean on the rooftop? I tried to reduce it but the cloudy weather that day didn't help much. I think, it's time for me to invest in a nice polarising filter :D

Nice.... Loving the wheels, what make and size are they?
Thank you! 21" ADV.1s

That looks awesome buddy. Must need to use a micrometer to measure the profile of those tyres :chuckle:
Haha true but they really make the wheels pop though, so worth it :chuckle:

Also, it's not that easy to find 21" tires that are 355mm wide...

those wheels do look awsome
I know, right? Thank you!

'nuff said

Loving the wheels...not that many GTR's with after market alloys (size??)
True, it's not that common for a GT-R to have aftermarket wheels here in Europe, it is more of an American thing. They are 21".

I'd say more and more GTR's are getting aftermarket wheels now.

I like the OP's wheels a lot, they remind me or Porsche somehow but that's not a bad thing (to me anyway).
More and more people want their car to be differentiated I guess. Thanks! Ooh, and I like Porsche too :D

Stunning mate;)
Thanks, buddy! :)

I say a new thread was defiantly necessary. The red calipers really tie in well with the scheme (rear lights). Stunning!!
Haha thanks! Keep in mind that the red (candy apple red) on the calipers actually looks waaay better in person.

Now that looks seriously nice

Details and prices of wheels please!

Is the car lowered and has the image been photoshopped to make it look so damn fine!!
I can't tell you the price but they are 21" ADV.1s and the exact model is ADV05.1 SL.

The car is on stock height and yes, the image has been photoshopped but only the colours and nothing on the car itself.

·
Registered
5,593 Posts
I've saved this photo, hope you don't mind, it's almost persuading me that the R34 isn't the be all and end all that I thought...

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
Love it! Those wheels are pure sex. Now put up some sexy pics of your interior! Just as good as the outside!

·
Premium Member
5,873 Posts
looks sweet! Are the bottom side skirts, lower lip and rear done in Kuro black as well?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts