GTR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was browsing ebay and came across this piece of kit:

eBay.co.uk: NISSAN SKYLINE GTR R32 GENUINE NEW EXEDY CLUTCH KIT (item 260064147926 end time 21-Dec-06 16:20:37 GMT)

Item no: 260064147926

Just wondering if this is a worth while upgrade....price wise it doesnt seem like you can grumble to much...

Car is currently at Stage 1 but HKS Turbos, Power FC and Cams w/ Pulleys are to be fitted soon so a clutch uprade is needed....

Also im wondering about the driveability..had a paddle clutch on my 200sx before and it was a nightmare(!!!) to drive after it got fitted but it launched like no mans business....

Any thoughts...

Thanks

Raz

·
Registered
341 Posts
price seems ok! its NOT a paddle clutch though.
i got the greddy single plate in my stage 1 gtr and its ok. launches are out of the question though! if u want launches and racing starts you will need something better. if u want a decent close to standard feel (may actually be a bit lighter) clutch which will handle stage 1 then go for it

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@ sean goodman: it sounds like thats the sort of clutch im after....i only go santa pod twice a year for the Jap Show and Jap Show Finale.....its basically still my daily driver so perhaps a more user friendly clutch is necessary....

@ Andyswad: cheers for that mate il have a look through the old posts!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Thats a stock clutch

Any Exedy clutch boxed in grey/silver packaging = stock replacement
Any Exedy clutch boxed in pink 'Exedy racing clutch' boxes = sports clutch

1 - 5 of 5 Posts