GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oki doki, Chaps I have as you all may know by now that I got my R33 back from GT Art with the new N1 engine and Reimax comp turbos. I had new HKS down pipes put on and twinned them up with my existing exhaust HKS Dual Dragger, which sounds sweet and does the business at this time. I am only running 1 bar at the moment and the more extensive mapping/tuning is coming up. Looking to go for 500+ BHP!!

I would like views on the following single exit pipes please.

I have chosen these as they are said to be the straightest and best for low back pressure, all come out at a slight angle.

HKS Hiper (there is a new version on sale now I am told).
Apexi N1.
Blitz Nur spec.

Any other ideas welcomed.

Fire away! ..Ian

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
more, more, more!

Keep them coming , pictures, prices, more views about performance /restriction the better etc..

..Ian

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
One to scratch of the list..

So first to go is the Blitz Nur , I hear its extremely noisy being SS all the way through. And I quite enjoy that low rev silence on the motorway.

I am getting reports that the HKS Hiper has been the one with the best results on bigger powered cars. They have a new version I'm told , does anyone know the difference to the old?

Dino how much is this Mines number then? I take it its Titanium? :rolleyes:

Tony?,.. Trust power Extreme II? Any more details on that please?

..Thxs Ian

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Mines

You see see them all Ian on Shin's site with the UK prices too .

I do agree with DCD that the Mines exhausts do sound and look the biz !

Mr DCD.

And what's wrong with loud and farty 'haust ? I mean I have a Hiper and that's not loud or farty at all !:D :p

·
Registered
9,548 Posts
Ian...try switching to Japanese Shift-JIS in the character set of your browser!

Paul...nothing wrong them...its just my preference;) :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts