GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What does everyone think is the best sounding exhaust for the skyline? We are not talking any BHP improvements just sound.

·
Banned
7,219 Posts
Well hopefully a full Trust system with all but the backbox replaced with straight pipe and side exit screamer pipe(s) from the external wastegate(s) will sound pretty cool as thas what my car will have before long :p

Currently full Trust sys', inc downpipes, seems a bit quiet (compared to my custom unsilenced 3dr Cossie exhaust, lol), how quiet are Trust full systems compared to other GTR full sys's?

·
Registered
21 Posts
HKS

I LIKE THE SOUND OF A HKS SUPER DRAGER, GOT THE RUMBLE TO IT!!!!

BUT SAYING THAT THE NISMO'S SOUND PRETTY ROUGH TOO!!!!!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Whats a side exit screamer pipe then? sorry but I've not heard of one of them, sounds good though I'm sure I must need one!!! :)

Bob.

·
Registered
7,274 Posts
GTRBob,
A side Exit Scremer Pipe is the name given to a short pipe plumbed into an external wastegate, which does not feed back into the exhaust system, and instead exits the side of the engine bay, and has a tendency to scream.

It sounds mental, but not neighbour or police friendly when on boost.......:D

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Best Sounding EXHAUST by far is quite simply

HKS HIPER TI 1000PS DRAG MUFFLER

:smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Well I've just had my new exhuast system fitted:

HKS downpipes
A decat pipe
Blitz Nur Spec R

Absolutely amazing sound never heard anything like it.

As far as and increase in performance it is just unbelievable, the exhuast is so free flowing the turbos spin up so quickly the additional power is so significant I even had to have the boost pressure checked to ensure I wasn't exceeding 1 Bar becuase it fely I was running well over 1 Bar.

So all in all Nur Spec R well and truely get my vote!

G:smokin:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts