GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Afternoon guys .

Sorry if this has been covered a million times previously but I'm looking for and after market exhaust but with the option to still close the valves if I want . What what be my best option?I'm looking for ridiculously loud to valves closed ..

Your help would be very much appreciated, not if it matters but it's to be fitted to the nismo MY17 model .
Thanks
Paul

·
Registered
118 Posts
Afternoon guys .

Sorry if this has been covered a million times previously but I'm looking for and after market exhaust but with the option to still close the valves if I want . What what be my best option?I'm looking for ridiculously loud to valves closed ..

Your help would be very much appreciated, not if it matters but it's to be fitted to the nismo MY17 model .
Thanks
Paul
I would go for Armytrix or custom made depending on your budget

·
Premium Member
301 Posts
I wouldn't describe Armytrix as ridiculously loud with the valves open, so have a listen to some before buying. I was tempted - every GT-R YouTuber seemed to have one 12-18 months ago - but when I heard one for real I was seriously unimpressed. But, if you want valves, maybe they are OK.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Depends on your budget, listen to IPE or Fi they're not bad, bigger diamaters seem to have throatier sounds (I know this might sound bad if taken the wrong way :ROFLMAO:!).

I was advised Armytrix exhausts don't open automatically over 3k RPM when on quiet mode which can be harmful so I'd clarify before considering them.

I personally had the DPs Ypipe aftermarket and kept the rear Titanium stock, might weld delete the rear if possible to keep controlling the valves. Quite loud - very actually when open and stock quiet when shut, you also still keep the quiet cold start option.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts