GTR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so while I love my r32, I am not that keen on the back of it. At the moment I have one of those Nismo Weldina Cruising exhaust thingys... ok, so its not the best nor the loudest, but I do like the backbox as it suits the back of the car. My exhaust is getting to the end of its life and I need a replacement. Can anyone recommend an exhaust make that retains this look? Most of the modern ones look great on r33 and r34, but I am not that keen on the r32....

I think Mine's do one, but that is all I have seen and cant say I have met or seen anyone who has one.

?

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
MADsteve said:
What about an HKS super-drager, too?

MMM Yum :)

I think a set of Trust Spats would help the rear of the car no end.

Really really nice wheels btw :D :thumbsup:

My exhaust is an HKS Silent Power system, along with the rear spats (I think they are spats)

http://88.96.15.102/imgaes/gtr/DSC02035.JPG
(sorry picture isn't great, but you get a rough idea)

Dale.

·
Premium Member
4,975 Posts
HKS Silent Hi Power

Kakimoto Dual

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bajie said:
HKS Silent Hi Power

Yes, this is what I think wouldnt suit the car... the back end of an R32 is just not beefy enough to pull it off.. Sure, r33,34 supra, evo...

In my opinion... dont wish to offend anyone at all :)

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
GTRSTILL said:
Bajie said:
HKS Silent Hi Power

Yes, this is what I think wouldnt suit the car... the back end of an R32 is just not beefy enough to pull it off.. Sure, r33,34 supra, evo...

In my opinion... dont wish to offend anyone at all :)
Hehe, no offence at all :) I do agree, although the spats do help beef it up a bit.

They basically wrap around the rear quarters of the back bumper just to give it a slightly more aggressive look.
You could always change the bumper, I remember seeing a picture in Japanese Performance of Ron K's red R32 drag car which had a really really nice rear bumper, but I’m afraid that’s all I can remember - I don't know the name of it - but I’m sure someone here will come up with it shortly ;)

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I love the Do-Luck rear bumper, with what looks like Ferrari 360 imitation venturi tunnels.... or whatever they are called.

again.... can you just fit a bumper without the rest of the kit....

thanks for advice tho.

A

1 - 15 of 15 Posts