GTR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok paid a visit to SRR yesterday, put the car on the rollers and it achieved 553bhp and 545lbs Torque.. A Lambo achieved 570bhp....

My car has the Miltek Ypipe, Stage one with custom tune running 17.5psi..

What other figues have people had with similar setup - are these about right ?

BTW - I went to AMD back in Oct last year they came up with 550 and that was without the map - just shows how different some tuners rollers are !

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Sounds about right....normally 545/550 quoted by most tuners. You 'need' stage 2 as a minimum.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Sounds a little on the low side for 1.3 bar compared to others running similar mods.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
I would say a little on the low side tbh! B'have is running Y-pipe and ECUTEK map from Ryan and his made 584hp @ SRR.

Who mapped yours?

·
Premium Member
3,322 Posts
Ecutek with full RC Developments exhaust system mapped on a Dyno Dynamics rolling road mine made 600bhp

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SVM\[email protected] mapped mine a few weeks back - that being said SRR only did ONE run something about the transmission getting hot

·
Premium Member
3,322 Posts
SVM\[email protected] mapped mine a few weeks back - that being said SRR only did ONE run something about the transmission getting hot
We did at least a dozen full power runs and trans temps were fine, I'm a bit surprised you only did one, were you in the car when the run took place and could you see temps on the visual in car display?

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
If you are getting a lot of tyre slip I think that is meant to increase the tans temps quickly as the 4wd starts to go into overdrive trying to regain grip. 1 run only is strange even with only that though.

Stage 1 at litchfields is now quoted as 570bhp so guess around there should be about right but then you will see variances from dyne to dyno so unless you did a before and after on the same dyne it does not really mean much tbh.

·
Registered
866 Posts
I noticed that this had gone up by 20bhp - is it possible that this is in reference to an MY11 car, which presumably would make around 20-30bhp more on a Stage 1 than a MY09/10?
Can't see how the newer model would make more, with a newer model the stages are worse value as you are already runing a further tune.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We did at least a dozen full power runs and trans temps were fine, I'm a bit surprised you only did one, were you in the car when the run took place and could you see temps on the visual in car display?
No I wasn't in the car at the time - it was spitting outside, but i'd have said the tyres were pretty much dry..

AMD RR'd it at 550 , will do another run down there with the map to see the output - i guess typically i should see 610!

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Never going to get 610 with a y pipe and a stage 1 unless it's a very generous dyno :runaway:

·
Registered
401 Posts
Hi all i have a 2009 gtr and have recently spoke to Iain about a stage 1 and tranny software upgrade and has assured me that the quote of 570bhp is a modest quote and has had cars around the 585bhp figures of a stage 1 tune.
Having it done VERY soon!!

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
I thought 550bhp was about right for stage 1 on a MY09-MY10.

You are never going to be able to compare RR results because the figures do not reflect the car accurately, there is an element of operator and dyno in there too. Unless you get a variety of modded cars done at the same dyno on the same day side by side.

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Only way to really see increase is to take it to the dyno and run it, have mods done and dyno at same place.

That way you can see difference, maybe in standard form you'd have only seen 450bhp on the dyno because it reads low. Who knows.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts