GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, maybe next week i go to map my r32 so i want to know i much power o can expect from my setup to realize if the tuner done a good work.
Here my mods:
Stock internals
Turbos are hks gt 2535
Straight exhaust with decat
Replica hks intake filter
800cc injectors
Tomei fuel pressure regulator
Walbro 255 fuel pump
Greddy hardpipe kit

Max pressure is 1.2/1.3 bar on 95 ron gas.

I want to go over 420/430 hp.

I'm a dreamer or is it possible?

·
Registered
445 Posts
You should get over the figures you are hoping for.

Mine has standard injectors, turbo's, ECU and fuel pump and on 99 octane
at 1 bar it made 332 hp at the hubs so approx 412 BHP.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I forgot to say i have a nistune ecu.
I want to have a good response because this year i want to partecipate at the italian time attack championship so i don't want a drag power engine but i prefer less power but a good response on med/high rpm

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
probably, i fit this turbo kit because in the future i want to improve the performance of the engine with a stroker or a rb30 i don't have idea now. they are little oversize but i run a low boost.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
maybe around 450ish. im running stock internals with almost the same mods but steel headgasket, trust cams, tomei pulleys, 1.2bar at 500hp

·
Registered
268 Posts
The only thing that makes me worry is Walbro 255l\h fuel pump as it tends to lose pressure over boost rise. For 1.2-1.3 bar it maybe ok, but I would replace it if you plan to boost even a little higher.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
even if i can increase the boost for more than 1.3, im not planning to increase it. i believe the higher the boost, the more stress you put into the engine. otherwise, ill go forge engine.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the fuel pump ha got less than 2000 km.. what are the other option i can have for the fuel pump? i don'to wanto to go to external pump. for the moment the car is "street legal" o something similar.
I'm a little worried about the curve of the engine. i know turbo are bigger than requested for my power at the moment.

·
Registered
268 Posts
the fuel pump ha got less than 2000 km.. what are the other option i can have for the fuel pump? i don'to wanto to go to external pump. for the moment the car is "street legal" o something similar.
I'm a little worried about the curve of the engine. i know turbo are bigger than requested for my power at the moment.
Usually people are going with Tomei/Nismo 280 l/h pumps. They are good up to 650 flywheel hp. I used Walbro 450 l/h for my 630 hp.
Turbos are big for this setup, something like stock BNR34 would be good for 450 hp and stock cams. It spools like hell.

If you plan to go RB30 way I would suggest something like GT-RS, otherwise it would be a waste of increase displacement.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts