GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone please explain to me why my for sale thread was removed. I have emailed the webmaster this afternoon about taking a trade ad & heard no reply yet. So if it was the webmaster who deleted it then please at least have the courtesy to reply to me & give me an explanation why i cant become a trader. If it wasn't the webmaster who deleted it then please get in touch with him.

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
I'll have a go at trying ;)

Unauthorised trade threads get removed, simple as that.

If you've emailed the webmaster then fair enough, BUT, if he hasn't seen this or acknowledged it hence authorising it and communicating this to his moderators, until such a time the post remains an unauthorised trade post and is likely to result in removal.

My advice would be not to post any trade ads until you've at least had a reply from the webmaster. I wouldn't expect to be able to post trade ads until I'd been in communication with the webmaster. It's a most basic form of contract, you can't infer a contract from silence. Offer and acceptance.

Hope this helps
Regards
Nito

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
NITO said:
I'll have a go at trying ;)

Unauthorised trade threads get removed, simple as that.

If you've emailed the webmaster then fair enough, BUT, if he hasn't seen this or acknowledged it hence authorising it and communicating this to his moderators, until such a time the post remains an unauthorised trade post and is likely to result in removal.

My advice would be not to post any trade ads until you've at least had a reply from the webmaster. I wouldn't expect to be able to post trade ads until I'd been in communication with the webmaster. It's a most basic form of contract, you can't infer a contract from silence. Offer and acceptance.

Hope this helps
Regards
Nito
What Nito said :)

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can see where you're coming from guys & completely understand but is no testing of the water to see if what im offering is worth forking out for a trade spot not allowed 1st??? C'mon see it from my point of view. The ad was up for a day ,i had some interest & asked about a trade ad straight away. To which i still have had no reply by any of the moderarors who im fairly sure would have read my email by now :confused:

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haven't chosen not to accept PMs mate. Im not allowed them. Could have sent me an email as my address was in the thread.

Have received an email back from Cem about trade ads.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not allowed to edit posts either. Peter an email would have saved me from starting this thread. As not only am i not allowed to receive them. I also cant send them :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts