GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Various threads and things on this in the past, but I received my letter through from Nissan last week for the next years' worth of coverage on my car.

I bought my car back in Dec and it came with a year of Nissan's warranty - so was intrigued as the renewal value for the next year.

Oh how I laughed when I opened the letter.

For just £307.90 a month for 10 months I will be covered for a year.

I mean seriously, over £3k for a year. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

My 8 year old 911 turbo cost me around £1200 for the year IIRC.

Bye bye Nissan dealers, won't be back in anytime soon. Seems insane when compared with Litchfield.

Anyway, just thought I'd pop it out there so people can see a reference.

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
F**k Nissan.

I still think a warranty is a must on the GTR, gearbox being the weakest link. I'd go with Litchfields.

·
Registered
2,487 Posts

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Is a Middlehurst warranty different to a Nissan Warranty ?
It's the same, I know Middlehurst have been brill but are you going to renew for £3K a year?

I paid £1300 for my E46 M3, and BMW's warranty's are top notch, a friend of mine has just renewed his on his 997 G2 Turbo for £1200 a year.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
It's the same, I know Middlehurst have been brill but are you going to renew for £3K a year?

I paid £1300 for my E46 M3, and BMW's warranty's are top notch, a friend of mine has just renewed his on his 997 G2 Turbo for £1200 a year.
The warranty receipt i have says £1500 ?

·
Registered
74 Posts
I purchased my car from middlehurst at the start of the year and asked about extending the warranty and if there were any deals that could be done... My 3 year warranty runs out next month and I'm paying £800 for a further year with them, so going off that their making a awful lot off other!!

·
Premium Member
766 Posts
I purchased my car from middlehurst at the start of the year and asked about extending the warranty and if there were any deals that could be done... My 3 year warranty runs out next month and I'm paying £800 for a further year with them, so going off that their making a awful lot off other!!
Can a HPC offer different deals then, I was quoted £2600 by my local dealer. They obviously don't want my business anymore.
Already booked in for a service and warranty check over with Litchfields.
Their loss is my gain hopefully

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Any Nissan HPC warranty is rip off...

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
That's not good then Flynn, you must have had nothing but problems.
Only the usual, which have been rectify without a problem.

Gearbox
Headlights
Bellhousing
Steering Lock
Head Unit
Paint

Just cluster to go ;)

Im happy enough as they've all been replaced without a fuss.

·
Premium Member
766 Posts
Only the usual, which have been rectify without a problem.

Gearbox
Headlights
Bellhousing
Steering Lock
Head Unit
Paint

Just cluster to go ;)

Im happy enough as they've all been replaced without a fuss.
Not too much else to go wrong then. Almost a new car!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts