GTR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
sh1t you actually found some i was there when they were filming and the pink s2000 is awesome all are doubles meaning two replicas and there is also a blue mitsu eclipse and a yellow civic and gold 240sx and supra.

B

·
0 Posts
by the way craig own's the skyline craig lieberman nice guy and he has been supporting nira for so long when i was racing during the season's.he would bring his supra to race in palmdale and get 11 sec timeslips.

B

·
0 Posts
it was at downtown by bayside and they had it right next to nation's bank and it was by the bridge and the car's where they.

·
Registered
9,548 Posts
Dear oh dear...!!!! I'll just pretend I did not see thsoe 2 BNR34s.....:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

BadPuppy34.....I though you lived in California? I mean you keep telling us that you are at Motorex every other day...but yet you managed to see TFATF2 set in Florida?? So I guess you also own an F14 :D

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Nasty neon, nasty stripes.

And that forum... god I can't tell the sigs from the messages (oh yeah, the messages are smaller!). Reetards.

B

·
0 Posts
hey buddy do you know that i travel yeah there's something called a airplane which takes you to your destination.:smokin:

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hahaha..............Dino, I guess you really can't get enough of Baaddddddddddddmmmaaaaammmmmaaaaaaaaaaa huh :D

Jeff

1 - 16 of 16 Posts