GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mike
As you seem to be choosing to ignore all my pm's perhaps this may grab your attention.
Please send the sensor and wiring as agreed in the deal we struck without delay , failing that at least have the decency to pm me and explain why this is not possible rather than choose to ignore me.
regards
craig

·
Following EJH#25
6,843 Posts
Mike's a genuine bloke, I'm sure he isn't ignoring you and there's a valid reason he hasn't replied yet.

You tried calling him?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm sure your right Matt but i have sent numerous pm's and Mike keeps logging on but no replies. Unless he has something wrong with his pm's in which case hopefully he will see this and respond.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Hang on a minute mate

I sold your a brand new greddy gauge well under the going rate anyway AND said you could have a spare wiring and sensor FOC now i know you got your gauge and your moaning about not getting the free stuff?? i have had some hastle lately which means i have not been able to get some stuff out but i cant believe your posting about some free stuff :(

Wish i hadnt bothered offering you the stuff now but pm me your address as for some reason my pms all got deleted and i will stick it in an envolope and post it this week

Mike

·
Registered
241 Posts
Kirbz's integrity

I bought a nismo fuel pump from Mike not so long back.
All i can say, is what a top bloke. No probs with the transaction at all, he even stuck to the deal we agreed on, when he was offered a lot more shortly afterwards by someone else.

·
R35 Section manager
11,050 Posts
Sounds like a fuss being made over nothing. You cant complain if the stuff is being given to you free in the first place.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Right after all the nice comments may i just say
At no point was the sensor and wiring advertised as free,gratis ,for nothing etc . I took that from the advert it was available at a cost ,you can interpret it as you see fit from the section of ad below
http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/upload/62950-gauges-fuel-pumps-wastegates.html
7 Oct. A deal was consequently struck for gauge including wiring and sensor .

11 Oct .Gauge arrived fine but no sensor etc pm'd Mike who duly apologised said sensor was still in car would post out later in week. Subsequently bought another gauge missing sensor to use with sensor that was arriving.

24 Oct .Pm sent ref bits no answer

27 Oct. Pm sent no answer

29 Oct Pm sent Mike responded said may take a few more days

14 Nov. Pm sent no answer

20 Nov. Pm sent no answer

24.Nov. Pm sent no answer

25 Nov. This thread starts and Mike responds will send this week

27. Nov Pms exchanged ref my interpretation of ad

7 Dec. Pm sent no response

15 Dec. Pm sent no response

17 Dec. Here we are . I now have a greddy gauge purchased on the strength of the deal which is now of no use.

At no point were my pm's nasty , rude or otherwise. (Sad i know but i still have them all)

So if your opinion of me still remains i'm a whinging w**ker so be it, quite frankly i don't give a toss.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
right!!

i did send the sensor on a few weeks ago in a padded envolope after i asked you for your address as i didnt have it.

yes there was a delay firstly because the sensor was still installed and the weather was bad so i couldnt remove it, then when i did i had a death in the family which caused a few problems for me (not going into that)

if you read the ad i put that "if anyone wants it" now to me thats FOC or i would have put a price up.

now i'm sorry you havnt got it yet but to be honest i have not got time to reply to pm's, i dont get on here as much but i am logged in on my father in laws pc and i know he comes on here alot so please dont think that i come on here ignoring you because i dont.

Mike

1 - 20 of 24 Posts